ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME GUIDE FOR 2023 is available at this link:
In the programme guide you can find a lot of information about actions from different fields that can be supported by Erasmus+. One of them is the action called CAPACITY BUILDING IN THE FIELD OF YOUTH (p.339) and is actually open for organisations and institutions from Western Balkans* to apply.
The deadline for submition is 8th of March 2023 and all basic information about the criteria, priorities, types of activities, partnership etc can be found in the Guide.
*Western Balkan – REGION 1: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro
Capacity-building projects are international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of youth in Programme and third countries not associated to the Programme. They aim to support the international cooperation and policy dialogue in the field of youth and non-formal learning, as a driver of sustainable socio-economic development and well-being of youth organisations and young people.Erasmus+ programme guide
Basic conditions of the Action:
- Projects should normally last 12, 24 or 36 months
- Consortium should consist of at least 4 applicants, covering at least 1 EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme and covering at least 2 eligible third countries not associated to the Programme
- The EU grant per project will vary from a minimum of 100.000 EUR and a maximum of 300.000 EUR .
Proposals should focus on one or more of the following thematic areas:
- political participation, civic engagement and dialogue with decision-makers;
- inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities;
- democracy, rule of law and values;
- empowerment / engagement / employability of young people;
- peace and post-conflict reconciliation;
- environment and climate;
- anti-discrimination and gender equality;
- digital and entrepreneurial skills
The call for proposals is available on the Funding & Tenders web-site Erasmus+ Capacity Building in the field of Youth
The application should be submitted online before 5PM, 8th of March 2023, but it is recommended to do it 1-2 days before.
The application consiste of:
PART A – Administrative form which must be filled out directly in the Portal Submission System screens.
PART B – narrative technical description of the project that needs to be uploaded as PDF (+ annexes) in the Submission System
ANNEX 1 – Detailed Budget
PART C – checklist with prorities and objectives
Example of the application form can be seen HERE
The recording of the infoday for CBY projects can be found at this LINK