GAIA continues being the Contact Point for the Programmes Erasmus+: Youth and European Solidarity Corps for Kosovo!
This means that GAIA is here to support organisations and institutions interested to join ESC programme or international youth exchanges, trainings and similar activities in the field of youth within the frame of Erasmus+ program.
If your organisation or institutions needs support or clarification regarding the following topics:
- European Solidarity Corps
- how to fill in the application for Quality Label
- how to look for partners
- how does European Youth Portal works
- examples of Activity Agreements, Partnership Agreements, standard practices etc
- deadlines, applications, forms etc.
- financial aspects and common practices
- Erasmus+ Youth in Action
- what is a Youth Exchange or a Training Course
- how to build capacity in this field or
- how to create new partnerships
- where to find information etc.
In general, if you have any questions or dilemmas about ESC or Erasmus+ Youth in Action programmes, feel free to contact us via email:
If you have more than a couple of questions, and your team feels that a consultation session would be more appropriate, let us know. We are willing to organise an online session or visit you in your office.
Please not that National Erasmus+ Office in Kosovo is in charge of providing information about Erasmus+ activities that are open to the participation of their countries, including in the fields of higher education, youth and VET, where relevant. https://erasmuspluskosovo.org/