GAIA @ MANIFESTA
27th and 28th of August 2022
BRICK FACTORY / CIGLLANA / PRISHTINA
This workshop is open for 20 participants who are:
- Concerned about the state of planet and society
- Interested in holistic approach and nature-based solutions
- Curious about what permaculture is
- and what kind of solutions can be designed
In short, permaculture can be defined as:
- an approach to land management and settlement design that adopts arrangements observed in flourishing natural ecosystems.
- the conscious design and maintenance of agriculturally productive ecosystems which have the diversity, stability, and resilience
- a method of land planning that can be applied at scales from the home garden to city block to village to farm.
- a design system for ecological and sustainable living, integrating plants, animals, people, buildings, and communities
If you are interested to find out the basic of permaculture, it ethics and principles, to learn about inspiring examples and to create a small garden beds, apply HERE before 22nd of August!
The workshop will take place at the Brick Factory in Pristhina, on 27th and 28th of August and the program will cover:
+ permaculture ethics and principles
+ examples of permacutlure designs
+ practical exercise
The program will start at 10.00 and finish at 19.00.
Coffee/tea/fruit breaks and lunch break will be organised by us. Food will be vegetarian/vegan.
We cannot provide accommodation, but in case that this is an obstacle for you, please let us know.
All participants will receive a certificate and handbook on social permaculture.
This workshop is supported by GIZ Kosovo and Erasmus+ programme of the European Comission.